Thursday, May 1, 2008

TAG

ABC Tag

A-Attached or Single: Attached
B-Best Friend: JASON!
C-Cake or Pie:Cherry PIE!
D-Day of Choice: I like Britania's answer...any day I am NOT working....It is hard to stay up all night, plus who LIKES to go to work? (Who would choose work over staying home?)
E-Essential Item: Right NOW-Aquaphor for my NASTY hands that will not heal because I keep washing.......
F-Favorite Color(s): GREEN but more like a sage Green
Gummy Bears or Worms: WORMS
H-Hometown: Murray, UT
I-Indulgences:Cheesecake Coffee heathbar crunch from Cheesecake Factory
J-January or July: Duh July of course I HATE to be cold
K-Kids- Our dog Stella
L-Life Is AMAZING! I am finally enjoying my job and Jason is almost done with school so I can have him back!
M-Marriage Date: September 16,2006
N-Number of Siblings: Older sister, younger brother
O-Oranges or Apples: I eat more apples, but I like oranges
P-Phobias or Fears: Ending up as the patient in a hospital....SCARY! (so much can go WRONG)
Q-Quote: "You choose your life ONE decision at a time." I Love this because people always wonder why their lives suck. When they look back it all came from one decision that lead into another and another....now they wonder why?
R-Ring size:5.5
S-Season: I Like all the changes of the seasons, but SUMMER is my favorite
T-Tag 3 Katelin, Jessica Babcock, Jessica Neeley
U-Unknown fact about me: I dislike the color yellow....it will give me an instant headache if it is too bright
V-Very Favorite Store: Wal-Mart..NOT... that is the store I HATE the most-I like too many
W-Worst Habit: My attitude....holding everything in at work and then coming home and venting to poor Jason.
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y-Your Favorite Food: Anything with black beans and rice or beans and rice PLAIN ( that is why I could live in Costa Rica)
Z-Zodiac: Libra

No comments: