Tuesday, April 29, 2008

DION'S BIRTHDAY

Dion with Mom and Dad( Dad had a hard time with the double flash)
Today was Dion's Birthday!! She was not too excited about getting older (who is these days?) but we still had fun! She chose to go to Olive Garden because it has many choices for Vegetarians! We had a YUMMY meal and I provided some entertainment since I had my EGD done a few hours prior and was still in a fog from the versed and fetenyl.


Blowing out her candle

Mom with the Birthday Girl


Brett, Dion, Lauren, Jason






I am happy to report that I may be able to eat without pain now...I had an esophageal stricture. The Doctor was able to dilate it back to a regular size during the procedure. I also had a few biopsies taken because I had a lot of plaque in my esophagus, which is not normal.

1 comment:

Britania said...

Gee that sucks, I am glad that you are ok. I am excited for tues. Call me when you have a day off.