In-N-Out has finally opened in St. George! We went today after I woke up (I worked last night)....so technically it was my breakfast -Yummy! I thought going on a Sunday in St. George, Utah would decrease the crowds by a little, but it did not. The line was still out the door and the lady behind us was convinced today was In-N-Out's grand opening because it was so crowded...Duh.... Grand Opening on a Sunday in Utah I think not. Anyway, I am excited for this place because this is one of the FEW fast food restaurants I will eat at. The food was GREAT and Jason is in heaven-he will be a regular!


2 comments:
Oh yum! We haven't been yet & I can't wait to go. Check out my latest post & let me know what you think! Ha ha!
Yay! I found your blog finally- I lost the email containing the link... now I'm set! Don't know if I mentioned this to you but Erin works at In-n-Out now... they are really good to their employees so she has a great time. Tell her hi if you ever see her there... and yeah- the crowds are a little ridiculous!
Post a Comment