
Yesterday was my Dad's birthday! We got together for breakfast since I had to work that night.
.....Just a little about my Dad.....
My dad is AWESOME! He is the HARDEST working man you will ever meet. Other construction crews come over and watch my dad when he is framing a house because they can't believe how hard and fast he works....WATCH out when he is in work mode! He is also a GREAT golfer even with his bum hip and shoulder he can still whip most people in a round of golf. But, his new favorite pastime is fishing! He is obsessed with everything about fishing! :)
He is ALWAYS willing to help Jason and I fix up our house...we really appreciate it! He is an AWESOME Dad and I am lucky to have him as a father! (I just wanted to brag about him for a minute!)
1 comment:
Hey, I just love your wedding pics, they are so cute. And I had fun the other night we need to get together sometime even if I do have to drag my kids along :) I got my dress at dillards they had some cute ones.
Post a Comment