My Mom, Dion, and I had a great girls weekend in Salt Lake! My cute cousin Whitney is getting married in June so we had her wedding shower at my aunt Stacie's house. It was fun to see the family and Whitney is excited for her wedding. We stayed at my other aunt's house, Mur, and had a fun girls night out on Saturday with my other cousins Mackenzie and Jill. We went to a fun restaurant and ate a yummy dinner. Mackenzie just graduated from nursing school at University of Utah and she got a job at Primary Children's. We enjoyed talking about nursing...finally someone who understands my job and how hard 3-12 hour shifts can be!





3 comments:
Sounds like fun, what you been up to lately?
Looks like fun!! You guys have such a cute family!! Glad you were able to have a fun weekend up north :)
Hey Lauren! When you are in SL you should give me a call. Me, you, Mina, and well who ever else could meet up for lunch. If you'd like to, email me (shortty12@hotmail.com)when you are coming up and we will work something out! Tell Mackenzie hi for me. Tell her Heather I and missed her at Graduation. I must admit, her vacation sounded a lot better! :) Looks like all is going well. Have a great day! Oh and I am glad you liked the body worlds exhibit too! It was pretty cool.
Post a Comment