A few photos of our recent trip to Lake Powell. We are so lucky to have a houseboat we can use anytime! Stella loves riding on the jet ski....we took her to a beach so she could swim. And to our surprise she LOVES to swim and fetch sticks.


Dion and I hanging out on the beach

...a little dirty...


Bringing her stick back to her dad

My stud!
5 comments:
HOW FUN!!! I wish we could be at Lake Powell. You guys all look so cute!! Hopefully we will see you soon....
OH MAN! That looks so fun! We haven't been to Lake Powell in forever! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer already!
Lauren - I was so glad to hear from you! I'm sure missing home (even missing work!) The hospitals are different our here - sure makes me appreciate home! Lake Powell sounds wonderful right now! Your husband is a wonderful wake boarder - how FUN! Take care!
I'm jealous!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun out there!! I'd also like to let you know that I DID see Ms. Madden at my brothers graduation. Shirt on backwards and everything... haha no, but I wish!
Jason must have the easiest hair to cut! Their isn't much to it! I can't believe he always gets a crappy cut...that is too funny, but I will have to say that makes me feel good knowing that I MUST be the only person who can properly cut Jason's hair!! :) Too bad I wasn't comming out this weekend also....I hope you guys all have a great weekend, I am off to Seattle so please tell Jason his birthday gift will be a few days late since I forgot to mail it and I won't be back until the
10th! :) But I will be sure to call!
Post a Comment