Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Jason's 24th Birthday!

Yep...Jason is 24! It seems so funny that the first time we hung out was during his 18th birthday party at the lake. I am proud of my Jas! He has already accomplished more than most 30 year olds! We celebrated his birthday all weekend since his mom and sister were visiting us! We enjoyed Zions, hiking, shopping(I think the girls enjoyed this, but he was a trooper), yummy food at Oscars, and just catching up with each other! His actual birthday was today and it started off with me cooking him a hearty breakfast (yes I can cook if I want to), then he worked for a few hours, and later was spoiled with his first massage ever. For dinner we went to Outback with my family and then had Jason's family over for dessert.


All the boys...with Dion and Lauren
Oscars!



Kim, Kristina, and Lauren resting at the end of the hike


3 comments:

Brock and Kensey said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I like to celebrate my birthday all week too!! You guys are so cute! I love the pictures!!

Jess said...

Birthdays are the best. How's the NICU?

The Swapp's said...

Wow .. I can't believe that he is 24 that just seems odd.. hope you guys are doing well.. Tell Jason I said hello ..