Sunday, June 22, 2008

Whitney's Wedding

My CUTE cousin Whitney got married on Friday at The Canyons Ski Resort in Park City. The setting was gorgeous and the weather was perfect! I am so happy for both Whitney and her husband Jayme.
Since the wedding was in Park City we stayed at our family cabin near by. We enjoyed the cool weather, relaxation, ping pong, and the moose! Stella loved the cabin also, as you can see from the picture below, she was worn out from all her exercise!


Stella....so TIRED!

Dad enjoying the moose

Deck of the cabin

The girls at the wedding

Gramps giving Whit and Jay advice!
(also the only picture I have of the bride and groom together)

Dion and I with the BEAUTIFUL bride!

Here comes the bride!

The boys in the Gondola

On the bridge where the ceremony took place!
The most BEAUTIFUL setting for a wedding!


Waiting for the ceremony to start!

3 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

How fun, I didn't even know you guys were going up their last weekend! that is such a pretty area to have a wedding! It looks like Jason's hair is growing out a little! :)

Rhi said...

Hi Lauren. It was so good to hear from you. It looks so pretty up there!

Jess said...

What a beautiful place for a wedding. It looks so fun! Guess who's coming to nights in the NICU?! Yup! That's me!!!! I'm so excited. I will just be prn though.