Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Blow-out.....Jason's Graduation Trip

Jason is DONE with school!!!.....YEAH, I can hardly believe he has his MBA and is done with school forever! What a great feeling! He wanted to celebrate his graduation with some friends at Lake Powell....same people we do our annual Lake Powell trip with.... There was a lot of beer, food, music, wakeboarding, surfing, trampoline, sexy legs, country club boys, late nights, swimming, and tramp wars.....to name a few! Enjoy a few photos!
The Group (without Brad and Dion)
A common sighting.....too many sexy legs (even @ Wal-Mart....)

Just hanging out

Heading out to wakeboard/surf


Jack was very entertaining while surfing......just turn the beach boys on and he was in heaven

Lauren with the Graduate!!

Lauren and Dion at the Dam Bar
Brad

The tramp was a GREAT place to lounge!

4 comments:

Jess said...

Congrats to your hubby! I didn't even know he was still in school! Lake powell looks heavenly!! I haven't been there in a few years. Lucky YOU!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR NICU!!! I'm not sure when I start yet (I am still waiting on HR), but rest assured there will be good times, oh yes there will be!

Britania said...

Looks like you guys had fun, I am bummed that we couldn't go, maybe next time, if there is a next time. So any plans on moving or anything? Keep me updated. Hows life?

Vanes said...

Congrats!! I'm wondering how you plans of moving to CA are coming? Did I ever give you Pilar's number? I sure meant to! Let me know! Lake Powell looked incredible! (So do you - how do you stay so fit?!)

Brock and Kensey said...

I saw Jason at the batman movie last week. I was wishing you were there with him, but he said you were working! Hope everything is going well!!