She LOVES soccer balls...FLAT
Playing in the backyardMost of you know our dog, Stella. She is a Pit Bull mix. She looks mean to most people, but she is the sweetest, most easy going, people loving dog in the world. Jason and I wanted a dog for a while, but the breed pit bull was never brought up because of their stereotype. We had a chance to rescue this sweet girl so we did. She has a mean sounding bark, which makes me feel safe. But, for the most part she just SLEEPS...she is the laziest large breed dog I have ever been around. Don't get me wrong she does have her hyper moments, especially when people come over to our house! I love my Stella babe and I am so happy I have her to keep me company!
3 comments:
LAUREN!!! It is so great to hear from you! How on earth did you find my blog?? You two and of course your dog look so happy! Nursing school was a blast with your cousin in it. She is so cute! I am glad you love it too. I am working in L&D! I passed through St. George last Wednesday and Friday going and coming from Cali. I was hoping that I might see you (yeah right what are the chances?!?). Thanks for saying hi. I am glad we can keep in better contact now. Hope all is well. Have a great day!
Cute dog! I'm glad we found each other in the blogging world haha. I love being able to keep in touch with you! It looks and sounds like you are doing well. How are you liking your new job? Hope everything is going well!!
I'm just remembering how when I was there Stella would just randomly do "ladders" back and forth in the living room (you know, in basketball how you run short little sprints...:) it was so funny. Such a pretty doggy!
Post a Comment