Monday, November 9, 2009

36 1/2 WEEKS!!

Here I am at 36 1/2 weeks pregnant! YEAH.... getting down to the end! Jason and I are trying to get the last few things together! I am starting my leave from work this week! I have 12 weeks off starting now....it feels great to know I don't have to work for a while! Work has been pretty miserable for the last 6+ weeks! So I figure I can take a week off to recover before our little guy arrives! :)

3 comments:

Jake and Stephanie Perrin said...

Wow Lauren!! Sounds like things are going good... Sorry you got h1n1... My little guy has is now, luckily he got on the tamiflu, and never developed the "cough&pneumonia". He had a fever of 104-105 for almost 48 hours, but then broke, and he is doing better....weird... but hey... what can I say. Good luck on the upcomming baby! what a fun experience!

Brent and Jessica said...

Wow...your done working! For a whle at least. How crazy is that! Get all your rest now! You sure popped out! :) Looking cute, can't wait to meet the lil one!

Jess said...

I wish I looked that good! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see pics of your little man.