Sunday, November 15, 2009

Welcome Baby Dax

Our little guy, Dax Jason Crowley, arrived on Friday November 13th at 1am exactly! He weighed in at 5lbs 14 oz and 18 inches! He has lots of dark blonde hair. (I was happy that I made it to 37 weeks....so he was only 3 weeks early!)Labor went really FAST, which is what my Dr. expected to happen. I was admitted at 9pm and my water was broke at 10pm....he arrived a SHORT 3 hours later at 1am! It all went very well! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

We love our little Dax so much! Jason has been a BIG help! He does great with watching him so I can take little cat naps! He has jumped right into being a Dad!:)

...Pictures to come....

4 comments:

JustLivingMYLife said...

wow congrats! i cant wait to see pics!!!

Rhi said...

CONGRATS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! He's a tiny little guy! and lucky for you he is early! I bet he is a cutie!SO FUN to see our hubbys being good proud daddys!

Jess said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see your pics :)