Wow! What an AMAZING day! Jason and I even went on our last date as a couple Thursday night before we welcomed Dax to our family! We went to dinner and then to the mall to walk around since it was cold outside. We enjoyed ourselves at Barnes and Noble before driving home. We got home and a SHORT time later I told him it was time to go to the hospital. He instantly starting pacing...and keep asking "for real"? We packed a few things to make our stay more comfortable and we were off. I would have never guessed we would welcome sweet baby Dax on Friday the 13th, but what an AWESOME day it was! Enjoy a few photos from our special day!

Before Dax arrived

One last belly shot

He came out screaming!

Mom's First look at Dax

...just a little peanut

A family of THREE now! :)


My Mom was able to be there for the birth

Dad is so PROUD of his little man



Going home!
7 comments:
Congratulations! He is a cutie.
Congrats! What a cutie, you guys will be such great parents. And you look great. Call me if you need anything!
He is adorable! Isn't it amazing! Being a mom is so fun! congrats
Congratulations! He is darling. I am so glad you were able to have such a great delivery. Sounds like you couldn't have asked for a better birthday party.
We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet him. You two will be great parents!
So exciting! What a handsome little guy!
I'm so happy for you two!! I can't wait to see you guys again!! Thanks Jason for the awesome Texas Roadhouse rolls!! We'll let you know about lunch soon! Hope all is well!! Congratulations!
Post a Comment