Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Welcome Baby Lincoln

Lincoln was born on 8/29/09 a little after 9am. He weighed in at 6pounds 13 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. Dion, my sister, was induced about a month early for high blood pressure. My mom and I happened to be driving to Salt Lake for the weekend because we had a baby shower planned for Dion and I. We were excited when we got the call she was going to be induced!...That meant we got to be in the room when Lincoln was born!! Lincoln had a rough start , and stayed a few days in the Special Care nursery. He is home and doing well now! We just love our little Linc so much! Congrats to Mike and Dion...and big brothers Kyler and Dominic!


Mike and Dion with their little guy...Lincoln!











Proud Grandparents


I FINALLY get to hold Lincoln! (ha ha I look tired....I was up most of the night!)