We were able to take a much needed vacation to San Diego this past weekend to celebrate our 3rd anniversary! The weather was amazing....high 70's-80's and sunny...much warmer than I expected! We stayed at a VERY nice hotel right on the harbor by Seaport Village. We were within walking distance of mostly everything we did....so we walked EVERYWHERE! We LOVED the Gaslamp district. A large area of restaurants, shops, clubs, and quaint dessert shops! It was nice to see a younger crowd about our age out having fun....we just don't have that here in St. George! Jason wants to look for a job there now.... We also enjoyed Old Town with its Mexican influence. We had the BEST Mexican food there! We drove up the coast on Sunday and found a darling place to eat...with a warm sandy beach! The weather was amazing and the ocean was actually warm! We had a GREAT time together! I can't believe we have been together for 7 years now...time flies! I can't imagine being with anyone else...I LOVE you Jason! :)
I added some photos from our wedding day....and a few oldies...enjoy!

I LOVE this picture of my Jas!

Yummy Gelato!

We loved the Mexican food @ Old Town

Walking around Gaslamp District!

...almost 29 weeks in this photo!

....after his swim....

Warm sandy beach!

29 weeks on the beach! The weather was perfect...low 80's and sunny!




On our Honeymoon!
Summer after we graduated High School...2003...
1 comment:
How Fun!!! You sure need a vacation especially before the little man arrives!! :) What cute pictures, you cut your hair shorter..it looks cute!!
Post a Comment