Wednesday, September 23, 2009

30 WeEks!

Jason and I visited Dr. Chalmers for our 30week appt. Here are some updates.

-I have gained 10 pounds so far....I have a LOT more to go!

-I have been measuring RIGHT on schedule!

-I have NOT had any food cravings like so may pregnant women claim to have.

-My Blood Pressure is a little high...140's/mid-high 80's. Hopefully it does NOT go any higher....or I may have to stop working earlier...which we can't afford!:(

-I had a Non Stress test....Heartbeat is GREAT! And I found out I am contracting more than I thought!

-I am starting to be UNCOMFORTABLE....my tailbone KILLS me! And it has since I was about 15 weeks.

-I have some pretty AMAZING "kankles" after I have worked.

-We LOVE to watch and feel our little guy perform his "moves"

-We are SO EXCITED to meet our little guy!

No comments: