Tuesday, October 6, 2009

25th BIRTHDAY/32 weeks PREGNANT

I had a NICE relaxing 25th Birthday! Jason took me to breakfast and then I went shopping and got a new pair of shoes! I was also able to take a nap...my FAVORITE! I ended the day with a yummy meal at my parents!

Well a lot can change in a week when you are pregnant....Last Sunday night 9/27 I could NOT sleep. I was uncomfortable with menstrual like cramping that really wasn't too bad I just could not get comfortable. Earlier in the day I told Jason I felt like I was going to start my period. I was able to sleep a little Monday day because I had to work Monday night. I ended up going to work with the same feeling, but once again it was a pain I could live with. After a few hours at work I was bathing a baby and HAD to sit down it got pretty bad....but I keep working! Shortly after that one of my co workers said I didn't look so good...was there anything wrong? So I told her about my last night and day. She FREAKED out at me and marched me down to Labor. I got all hooked up....YES I was contracting every 3-4 min. The nurse keep asking me my pain level and couldn't believe I wasn't in more pain. I was dilated and effaced so they gave me nifedipine and made me go home. My Dr. said there will be no working. I went into Labor again Tuesday per my Dr.'s preference. He wanted to check me out again after we talked on the phone. I have been to his office 3 more times...hooked up to NST and I contract ALL the time. My cervix has remain unchanged from the first few checks and my FFN is negative...all good things! I will continue to take nifedipine and I am probably one of those people who just contract ALL the time! So with a little hesitation he is letting me go back to work! THANK goodness! We can't survive without me working!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! sounds like little baby boy could come soon! thats exciting! Happy Birthday

Britania said...

OMG! I haven't talked to you in like forever and I can't believe you are that far along. You look so cute. By the Way Happy Birthday. We should get together sometime if possible. Well feel free to call me anytime.