Sunday, August 23, 2009

Baby Shower in California!

We had another great trip to Cali this summer! Jason's family threw me a WONDERFUL shower, since we won't be seeing them until our little guy arrives. It was MORE than I expected. The food was yummy, the favors were creative, and the gifts were more than I could have ever asked for! I am so lucky to have married into such a GREAT family! Thank you!


Diaper cake....Kim is SO creative! I LOVE it!








Mini Bundt cakes...they were tasty too!


Jessica, Colby, Kristina and Me


Kim and Kristina with Me....we tried to wait for Jessica to arrive!


Colby arrived in style!


We had a LOADED truck for the LONG drive home!


Fun day in San Fran!

3 comments:

Jess said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you got a lot of neat things! Awesome :)

Kinsly said...

I'm lovin' the belly Lauren...

Anonymous said...

your so little! that diaper cake is way cute