Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gunlock AND 23 week belly photos!

Jason's good friend, Darrin, brought his twin girls up from Las Vegas. We enjoyed a fun day at Gunlock. There was ONLY one other boat all day! We always have a good time with the girls....they are entertaining to say the least! The girls are not afraid of ANYTHING! Jason wakeboarded with each of them....he would even jump and catch air with them! He also surfed with both of them and they LOVED it. Then the girls sat on the surf board while we pulled them. Now they want a wakeboard of their own....I bet their dad will get them one! They did great considering they are only 6!


First run...Jason with Karsen


Kendall on the board!


Karsen surfing!


Yeah Kendall!


....before the Lake, after I worked all night.... 23 weeks!


All cleaned up after the lake

4 comments:

Jess said...

Um do you look super cute? yes, yes you do...Do I look bigger than you at 17 weeks? yes, yes I do.
I'm so excited for you guys! He is going to be super cute!

Kinsly said...

Wow Lauren you look great! you're so tiny. I miss all you girls from work, so I'm glad I get to keep in touch with a few of you through blogging. Take care!

Britania said...

OMG you look so cute and so little, I am so happy for you and you need to call me so we can get together. Call me sometime.

Anonymous said...

you look so tiny!