Monday, July 27, 2009

22 weeks!

Here is our little guy at 22 weeks...This was from our ultrasound today! Everything looked great! We are getting so excited to meet this little guy....he already looks like his father!

I am STILL feeling great! I have no complaints. My doctor told me today that I need to complain about ONE thing by the end of my pregnancy....just to make him feel better...even if I have to make it up. I FINALLY have a little belly, which helps make it more real for me. Even though all my clothes still fit. Oh yeah, he moves all the time now and I LOVE it. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have NO complaints...amazing..I wanna see a belly picture!! He will be here before you know it!

Kinsly said...

So cute. Those ultrasound pictures are all so great. Trev had some good pics, but this last pregnancy I felt they weren't great. Feeling the baby move by far is the best part of pregnancy. It makes it more real too. I'm so glad you're feeling so well. Take care. I guess I won't be seeing your for a month or so. You'll be looking so cute when I get back to work, I"m sure.