Monday, February 1, 2010

Dax's Adventure....

Dax is almost 3 months...geez can I PLEASE slow time down?? He talks and talks, baby talk of course, with many smiles and laughs. He loves when I read him stories. He LAUGHS every time and acts like he is into the book....so CUTE! He kicks and moves so much now too. He is never still unless he is sleeping. He is such a good baby! He even has a routine down now...mommy loves it. He eats between 8-9pm and sleeps until 2-3am eats again and sleeps until 7am! Then he plays, smiles, and laughs...of course wants a little cat nap after all the playing. Then he is ready to eat again around 11am. He gets dressed for the day and I read him stories. After story time comes the BEST part of the day...he sleeps in his swing until 2:30 or 3pm....good boy! ( We often go on a walk during nap time too!) After his nap he is usually awake for most of the evening with an occasional cat nap. We get LOTS of playing time in! I am in LOVE my DAX man!....if you couldn't tell!


First trip to Xetava for Sunday Breakfast....many more trips to come!!


Stella watches over Dax!


LOVE HIM!!!


Smiles AND bubbles....yahoo!


Great Gram/Gramps loved spending time with DAX!


Dax's announcement!

No comments: