Dax is so CUTE I just want to sqeeze him all day! (A NICE squeeze of course!) He is laughing and talking SOOO much! He has started to add a little scream in when he is laughing....it kind of scares him when he screams! His new favorite past time is blowing bubbles...well trying to anyway! When I come home from work in the morning he is awake and ready to eat! As soon as I walk over to his crib to pick him up he looks right at me and he gives me the BIGGEST smile!....it melts my heart! So Yes, I am back to work. It's going okay, but I can hardly wait to get home. I get the "butterfly" feeling in my stomach because I am so excited to see him...12+ hours is a LONG time to be away! Here are a TON of photos! It's so FUN to take his picture....I think I take too many...?





2 comments:
He is sooo cute. Being a mom definitely plays it's toll on you, but when those sweet little babies smile at you, it's all worth it.
its so hard to go back to work! you miss them like crazy! he is so cute-he still looks so small to me!
Post a Comment