Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey Weekend

We had a FUN weekend at the Wilson Cabin. We were able to have Thanksgiving dinner with my siblings, Brett, Dion & Mike and their kids Kyler and Dominic. My Grandparents also joined us along with my Cousin Max his wife, Jodie, and their son Carter. We enjoyed lots of food, card games, four wheeler rides, puzzles, BINGO (for prizes) and just hanging out together!

Saturday we went down to Salt Lake to do some shopping! Jason and I were able to eat at Ichiban Sushi and LOVED it. After dinner we walked to Salt Lake Roasting Company for a yummy cup of Java! What a GREAT weekend....the cabin is such a nice retreat!



Showing off our hard work!


Thanksgiving Day...cutting off some of the group.... oops!


My Grandparents


Dion and I


Kyler and Dominic....getting ready to ride the four-wheelers


Jason and Brett



Dad and Carter out exploring with Lucy and Hank nearby


Stella LOVES the cabin!

3 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

How cute!! Looks like you had a great time at your cabin! I heard you guys wanted to move here, BUT nothing official so I am very excited....make sure you find a place in San Ramon I hear it's an AMAZING place to live!! :)

Christian and Angie said...

That looks like so much fun! I love staying in cabins! That recipe is..
1 can sweetened condensed milk
6 oz butterscotch chips (Half a bag)
1 tsp white distilled vinegar
1 tsp cinnamon

mix together in a small crockpot or on the stove...its best if served on top of a heat source!

Brent and Jessica said...

SO....what are your plans for Christmas? When will you guys be comming out..?