Hey lauren, it's Kinsly from work. Angie was pulling up a bunch of blogs last night, so I thought I'd come check yours out. The Bert and Ernie costumes are great!
AT LEAST ONE OF YOU GUYS GOT TO HAVE FUN ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. YOU GUYS LOOKS SO SWEET HOLDING YOUR NEPHEW, WHEN IS IT YOUR TURN. IT LOOKS LIKE STELLA IS YOUR FIRST CHILD. YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE SOO CUTE TOGETHER.
They look like they were having a good time. What a bummer you had to work. We had a fun evening passing out the candy and enjoying Colby. We sure miss you guys!
That sucks you have to work, but that is life, or the the life of a nurse. Call me when you have a day off, I never saw that you called that day so we need to replan. I might be having a lot of time off soon so we will definately need to get together. I just worked 4 in a row so I have been recovering.
5 comments:
Hey lauren, it's Kinsly from work. Angie was pulling up a bunch of blogs last night, so I thought I'd come check yours out. The Bert and Ernie costumes are great!
AT LEAST ONE OF YOU GUYS GOT TO HAVE FUN ON HALLOWEEN NIGHT. YOU GUYS LOOKS SO SWEET HOLDING YOUR NEPHEW, WHEN IS IT YOUR TURN. IT LOOKS LIKE STELLA IS YOUR FIRST CHILD. YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND ARE SOO CUTE TOGETHER.
They look like they were having a good time. What a bummer you had to work. We had a fun evening passing out the candy and enjoying Colby. We sure miss you guys!
Ha Ha! I love the sweater! Dogs in clothes are the best! It always sucks to miss out on Halloweeen :( Looks like Jason had fun though!
That sucks you have to work, but that is life, or the the life of a nurse. Call me when you have a day off, I never saw that you called that day so we need to replan. I might be having a lot of time off soon so we will definately need to get together. I just worked 4 in a row so I have been recovering.
Post a Comment