Jason and I flew out to California last weekend to meet our nephew,Colby! What a GREAT baby he is! And he is so dang cute I couldn't resist kisses! We had a fun time hanging out with family...lots of walks, Nerts, and cheesecake! Thanks to Kim and Steve for letting us stay at their house once again!!...what GREAT in-laws I have:)

What a SWEET little guy!


Yummy Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory

Jason holding Colby...only lasts a minute or two

I LOVE Colby's wrinkled forehead...

The gang playing Nerts...minus Jessica, Colby, Scott, and Jason
3 comments:
You look so cute holding Colby!! It looks all too natural! I'd say its your turn to have your own!! We love the game Nertz! We will have to play one night when its slow! Glad you had fun in Cali!
We really enjoyed having you for the long weekend! We sure wish you lived closer to all of us so we could have lots more games of Nerts. That was a lot of fun and I still need a lot of practice.. especially to beat Lauren! She is so quick. We love ya both and miss you.
How Adorable!! :) Okay...why didn't you tell me babies can eat applesauce and LOVE it!! haha...so we now give him his enzymes and extra salt in a spoonful of applesauce and it is SO easy! I thought the Dr. was crazy when he told me to give him applesauce, I didn't realize it was okay..just as long as he isn't only eating applesauce for his meal, which obviously he never gives up a chance to eat!! haha :)
Post a Comment