We have our first nephew, COLBY!! Isn't he adorable? He sure sounds like a sweet boy! We can't wait to meet him in a few weeks! Congrats to Jessica and Brent!
I was thinking for a minute, "Is Lauren pregnant?!" *How are the CA plans coming?! Is that still in the works? How's NICU? I heard Jess Nealy came over?! I just started in ICU - only a couple nights a week and one in W1 still!! I'm excited - I have A LOT to learn! :)
3 comments:
I was thinking for a minute, "Is Lauren pregnant?!"
*How are the CA plans coming?! Is that still in the works? How's NICU? I heard Jess Nealy came over?! I just started in ICU - only a couple nights a week and one in W1 still!! I'm excited - I have A LOT to learn! :)
He sure is a sweet boy. He can't wait to meet his Uncle Jason & Aunt Lauren next week. We can't wait to see you both.
What a cute boy!! It is growing up WAY too fast!! We cannot wait to see you guys on Thursday!
Post a Comment