Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Anniversary NUMBER 2!

The past two years have been AMAZING! We have now been together for 6 years...WOW! We dated for FOUR years before we tied the knot....and we NEVER broke up once while we were dating! Jason and I have so much fun together and I think we are a PERFECT match. What a GREAT decision we made to get married-probably the BEST decision I have ever made! I LOVE you JAS! Here are a few photos from our special day.....






I LOVE this photo of US at our table...what a spectacular view!









To celebrate we went to my family cabin over the weekend. We had a BLAST just hanging out and being lazy. We did go into Park City one evening for a YUMMY dinner.




Dinner in Park City



Hanging out with Stella Babe (she was only allowed on the couch for the photo)

1 comment:

Austin and Maren said...

Congratulations!! What to go! I am glad you are so happy! You two are a super cute couple!