Thursday, December 11, 2008

One AMAZING weekend!

Friday night Jason and I went out on a "date." We have not done this for so long! We had a great time and ended our night with a peppermint mocha at Starbucks. Saturday we headed down to Vegas....more to follow below. My sister was also in town with Michael and the boys all weekend! We ended our mini vacation with a nice Sunday dinner at my parents!


Jason and Dominic punching....


....Java....

Jason's dad gave us Brooks & Dunn Concert tickets and a room in Veags Saturday night....his Dad could not go last minute. So we gladly accepted the offer to take his tickets and hotel room! We ate a nice meal at Benihana's then headed to the concert. Jason and I both agreed it was the BEST concert we had ever been to!!! I can honestly tell you I was not quit sure if I would know many songs. Yep, we KNEW and could SING every song except one!!! WE had a BLAST!! They are AMAZING live...their voices are just like you hear on the radio. I posted a video of a the song "Cowgirl Don't Cry." To top off the night REBA showed up to sing the last verse of this song....we could NOT believe it when she walked out on stage! I didn't post the video with Reba in it because you can't really hear her sing with the crowd screaming so loud!

...they are talking for a few seconds before the song starts...



1 comment:

Christian and Angie said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm jealous! It is always good to go on "dates" even after you're married...its one of my favorite things to do! One of these days we will have to go on a "double date"! :)