For the first couple of days he LOVED his biniki. Then all of the sudden he wanted NOTHING to do with it! It was making me crazy because there were times I WISHED he would take it. SO I went on the hunt and finally found that he likes the Nuk brand....sometimes! He is not totally convinced...but when he is frantic it helps!
We try to do tummy time....but he likes his tummy so much he falls asleep...so much for that!

I finally found a binki he likes!

3 weeks old!

His favorite place to sleep!

He is still a little guy....newborn clothes are still huge on him! (We were comparing his head to Jason's phone.)...also attempting tummy time!
DAX and his CRAZY hair!
Dax has wild hair most of the time. I am convinced it has a mind of its own!


SLEEP and SMILE

...I finally caught a smile!

I LOVE how he stretches....with both fists above his head!

This is how his hands are when he sleeps...most of the time!

...almost 4 weeks old!

LOVE my sleeping boy!
2 comments:
I LOVE his hair.
His hair is the best! I can't believe he's going to be 1 month already! It goes too fast...unless you're still pregnant :)
Post a Comment