Wednesday, December 2, 2009

* 2 Weeks*

WOW! Dax is almost 3 weeks old....time has sure flown by! We LOVE to sit and watch our little guy make his faces. He is so sweet! We NEVER could have imagined how much we LOVE this little man!

Dax had his 2 week check-up today...even though he is almost 3 weeks now.

He currently weighs 6lbs 1/2 oz (Birth) 5lb 14 oz (Dropped to) 5lb 6oz
Length 19in (Birth) 18in
Head 33cm or 13 in (Birth) 32.5cm

He opens his eyes more and more everyday!
He loves his bouncy chair
He has become a champ at eating...yeah! I never thought that day wold come.
He LOVES to be held and cuddled
He recognizes his mom's voice
He is still a night owl....hopefully that will change soon!



Love his LIPS!


2 weeks OLD!


Loves bath time!


Mom's hand....showing his tiny head!


Swing time!


BIG yawn....swinging is hard work!

3 comments:

Britania said...

I think he looks just like you! What a doll.

Jess said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

so precious and little! I think he looks like you too lauren! he is so cute~