........BOY! Yep we found out today on Jason's birthday actually! It was pretty obvious! He was moving around like crazy too! It was so NEAT! I am 15 weeks today and the doctor I go to enjoys doing these gender ultrasounds at 15 weeks, so that's why we found out so early! We will still have the main ultrasound around 18 weeks....so we can make sure its a boy still!
I still feel like I am NOT pregnant. I am still loosing weight and I feel GREAT! So it is crazy to see there is a circus going on inside of me. I bet in the next few weeks I will start to feel and look more pregnant! But for now I will enjoy it.
7 comments:
YEAH A BOY! How fun! Congrats to you guys! you are so lucky that you feel so good!
That is so AWESOME! Boys are the best! I'm sorry about the fire & broken boat. Not cool, but it looks like you had a good time at Lake Powell!
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun.
I found out at work last night you're having a boy. That was totally my guess. I just pictured you with a boy. So fun. I love having boy. You're like me, I always lose weight at the beginning. I'm really struggling this time to pack it on though. I'll see you at work tonight!
Congratulations!! I am so excited for you!! I think we all thought you were having a boy so I'm glad that we were right!! :)
That is so awesome, I had no clue you were that far along, I guess I haven't been checking your blog. Sorry, but you know I love boys :) If you ever need anything just call, I am always just hangin with the kids. You should come see our house someday. I'm so excited for you.
Congrats!! I haven't blog stalked in awhile so I didn't even know you were pregnant! I am so happy for you guys! Hope things are going well!!
Post a Comment