Saturday, May 23, 2009

SURPRISE!

....to say the least....

I am PREGNANT! Yep it's true! I am over 12 weeks now and due December 2. It was quite the surprise. We were both shocked for a while because it was totally unexpected.(I think there is something in the water at work.) We are over the shock now and are VERY excited! I have had three ultrasounds so far because there were twins, but NOT anymore only ONE baby! Jason wanted to tell everyone the day we found out, but I would not let him. Luckily, I have not been to sick. Just a few weeks I was sick during the evening/night. But I found if I stayed active it was not as bad! I still have a hard time figuring out what to eat because NOTHING sounds good.

My sister is also pregnant and due the end of September. It will be fun to have babies at the same time! We are EXCITED and NERVOUS for this big life change! In fact, I am surprised at how excited Jason is!

We get to find out the gender on Jason's 25th birthday, June 10th. Only a few weeks away now!

( Even better...I get to add one of those baby countdown things to the blog now!)

11 comments:

Brent and Jessica said...

YEAH!!! I cannot tell you how EXCITED I am to FINALLY have a neice (I'm rooting for one) or a nephew on the "Crowley" side!!! And Colby also needs to friend to be somewhat near his age!! We will deffinetely be booking a plane ticket for when he/she arrives!! :)

Kim said...

We are so excited!!! Can't wait to find out if it will be a little girl or boy! It's been a long time since I have heard baby Crowley, how sweet.
Love you guys! Mom

Vanes said...

Lauren! CONGRATS! I'm SO happy for you! Hope that all is well and that work is going good! :)

JustLivingMYLife said...

AWH! congrats to you both! that is seriously so amazing!
its great that jason is super excited about it as well. :D
geeze...everyone is prego haha
really must be in the water everywhere but in my house;) hahaha


congrats again and best of luck

Kellie said...

Congratulations! What an exciting time for the both of you.

Austin and Maren said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am exicted for you both. What a fun surprise!Can't wait to find out if it is a boy or girl...

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! I think that there is something in the water at work! Being a mom is the best ever, its a lot of work but I WOULDNT trade it for anything! I am so excited for you guys! Jason will be a great daddy

Jess said...

CONGRATS! I am so excited for you. You are going to be the cutest little mommy & prego person ever! That is so great!

Kate said...

Yay!! That is such great news! I have always thought you guys would make the best parents, whether you planned for it or not :) Stella's gonna be a big sister! Congrats to Dion, too!

Kinsly said...

Lauren, I just found out at work last night and couldn't believe it. Welcome to the club! (You're right about there being something in the water.) I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you posted because I came on here hoping to congratulate you. I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Beth said...

I think there is something in the water in utah! Hello. Welcome to the pregnancy club!