Monday, April 13, 2009

Swim Time

The long awaited swim meet finally arrived. It has been so funny to listen to Jack and Jason talk crap about each other. Jack was a swimmer in high school and felt he had an edge since Jason never swam before. Jack was not very serious about practicing, but Jason sure was! Jason ended up beating his Dad in all races they swam in together, although the 50m butterfly was very close! It was Jason's goal to beat his Dad since he started swimming in October.
Steph through a nice party for the boys at Jacks later that night. Jason called it his "victory party!" (ha ha) Steph brought a cake down with Jason and Jack's photos on it, Jason was in a speedo(looked like a diaper) and Jack had boxing gloves. I thought I took a picture of just the cake, but I guess not. The only one I had was Steph cutting into the cake!


Jason, some weird guy, and Jack in the far lane


Jason in the middle lane and Jack in the far lane...it was close but Jason won!


2 comments:

Jess said...

That is awesome! I miss swimming! Way to go Jason

Christian and Angie said...

Good job Jason! There is nothing better than beating your own dad!! :)