{May 13, 2010}
Fun facts about Dax at SIX months!
-Talks and Talks and TALKS and "happy" SCREAMS all day!
-Is EXTREMELY ticklish....even just brushing his armpit while undressing him makes him laugh. But he is MOST ticklish on his thighs....it sends him into a FULL on belly laugh!
-Has been sitting up since 5 months.....but is even better now!
-Getting really strong on his tummy...he pushes himself up almost all the way.
-LOVES to eat....we have learned he is not a picky eater . He has enjoyed everything he has tried so far.....rice cereal and veggies. He gets very upset if there is a delay....we have to "shovel" his food in as fast as we can.
-Still takes naps in his bouncy chair.
-Loves to go on walks. He looks around for a while then ALWAYS falls asleep!
-Is quite the OBSERVER.....at times......he just looks and looks and takes everything in without making a peep.
-Bath time is his FAVORITE! He can be a little fussy and as soon as he gets in his "ducky" tub his mood totally changes! He loves to splash and eat his toys!
- He has to warm up to new people or people he has not seen for a while. He definitely has "stranger danger."
Dax's 6 month stats:
weight: 16lbs 13 ozs
length: 26.5 in
head: 16.5 in
Oh man, we LOVE our Dax! He is so much fun and full of energy! We can already tell he is going to be a wild little boy!
Here are some photos from May.






2 comments:
OH MY HECK I LOVE THE NAKED PICTURE!! IT is so freaking CUTE! Man he is growing up so fast!
Oh my goodness I HAVE to squeeze that little kid! I love seeing pics of him... try to post a video of some of his squealing and so I can see him in action.
I never get to comment because I read this via my phone and Googlereader but I definitely stay up to date!
Here's a link to my summer blog. I won't be using the old one anymore I don't think.
http://thesummernanny.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment