It's official Dax has RSV...Poor boy. He is SO congested and coughs and coughs with lots of wheezing. He started feeling sick last Monday. We just watched him and used the saline drops and sucked his nose out as needed. Luckily, I listened to his lungs everyday and they sounded great until Saturday....there were some extra noises in his lungs. He was also working pretty hard to breath. I decided he needed to be seen by a Dr. Of course, I was scheduled to work the next two nights. So Jason took Dax into the night clinic. He got a prescription to go to the outpatient bronchiolitis clinic and get suctioned as needed. I would meet Jason and Dax down at the clinic, but I had to refrain from holding Dax since I was working. ( It was VERY hard!) Dax is still all smiles even though he does not feel good. He even gives lots of smiles to respiratory when they are done suctioning him! I hope he gets over this sooner vs. later!
(Dax was weighed at the sick Dr. visit....he NOW weighs 16lbs @ 5months!) :)
(Dax was weighed at the sick Dr. visit....he NOW weighs 16lbs @ 5months!) :)
Poor baby! Lots of secretions....

Lots of sneezes
So tired....yeah for naps
HAPPY boy
Loves to play still
No comments:
Post a Comment