Dax turned 4 months on the 13th of March. We visited the Dr. today and the results are in. We were curious as to how much he weighed since he started out so litte. SO................
WEIGHT: 14lb 7oz (34%) birth 5lb 14oz only in the (2%)
GOOD JOB Dax...you are catching up! We knew you would!
LENGH: 24in...around that. The girl that measured him was way off. So it's around the (50%).
HEAD: 15.9in (8%). I am convinced he will ALWAYS have a small head! But it's coming up too. At birth he was only in the 2%.
He is getting so fun! He laughs and smiles ALL the time. Makes LOTS and LOTS of baby nosies too! I LOVE his baby giggle it's the BEST! Lets not leave out the drool though....man he soaks his shirts! He is grabbing toys and finds a way to get them in his mouth. He even prefers his fingers over his binki now. He is starting to fight sleep though. For some reason he thinks he can stay up all the time. He will play until he gets so exhausted that he crashes in the middle of play time. Dad is doing a GREAT job with Dax while I am at work! Dax sure loves his Dad. Everytime he sees him he gets a BIG smile on his face. For some reason he thinks his Dad is funnier than Mom too. He laughs easier for Dad....maybe he thinks he is funny looking...ha ha!
WEIGHT: 14lb 7oz (34%) birth 5lb 14oz only in the (2%)
GOOD JOB Dax...you are catching up! We knew you would!
LENGH: 24in...around that. The girl that measured him was way off. So it's around the (50%).
HEAD: 15.9in (8%). I am convinced he will ALWAYS have a small head! But it's coming up too. At birth he was only in the 2%.
He is getting so fun! He laughs and smiles ALL the time. Makes LOTS and LOTS of baby nosies too! I LOVE his baby giggle it's the BEST! Lets not leave out the drool though....man he soaks his shirts! He is grabbing toys and finds a way to get them in his mouth. He even prefers his fingers over his binki now. He is starting to fight sleep though. For some reason he thinks he can stay up all the time. He will play until he gets so exhausted that he crashes in the middle of play time. Dad is doing a GREAT job with Dax while I am at work! Dax sure loves his Dad. Everytime he sees him he gets a BIG smile on his face. For some reason he thinks his Dad is funnier than Mom too. He laughs easier for Dad....maybe he thinks he is funny looking...ha ha!
Me and my sweet Dax man....I could just squeeze, love, & kiss him all day long!!
Good boy....LOVIN tummy time...at the moment

Dads got Dax's favorite holding position down!
Enjoying the outdoors in his bumbo!

Crashed in the BUMBO
This kid PLAYS himself to sleep....I love the one below....his eyes are barely open but he is STILL playing!

Asleep for the night in his pack n play.
Loves to suck on bottom lip...he reminds me of an old man. Especially since he is losing his hair too!
Dad takes good care of Dax while Mom is at work!

I just love him in this outfit for some reason...?
3 comments:
What an adorable little boy. You guys are all so cute. We must get together soon, lets do lunch this week or something.
I can't believe how big he is getting. What a cute boy.
He has already changed so much! can't wait to see him again.
Post a Comment