Friday, January 15, 2010

2 MONTHS!

WOW Wow WOW! I can hardly believe Dax is 2 months old! Time sure flies when you are having fun! He is a great baby...I can't complain! He smiles and smiles at us all the time and has started to make the cute baby noises too! We occasionally get him to laugh if we are lucky! We have noticed he is a strong little guy for his age!
We had more visitors this past weekend. Kristina and Scott came out to meet Dax, although I have no photos....Krisitna has a funny face in one and my eyes are closed in the other.:(

Dax went to his 2 month well checkup yesterday and he is doing great! He weighed a lot more than I expected him to. He still has a small head....Jason and I used to joke that our kids would have tiny heads because we both have small heads....Dax is proving this to be true! Our Dr. is happy with his weight since he was born about a month early! Dax now fits into 3 month clothes and some 3-6 month clothes, no more newborn clothes for him. It made me sad to box up his newborn clothes for some reason? Unfortunately, while at his checkup, we found out that Dax has double hernias. I noticed it a few times on one side, but was surprised he has one on the other side too. We will meet with a surgeon to determine when these need to be fixed! Otherwise all is well! We couldn't be more happy and in love with our Dax man!

Here are his stats.....
9lbs 12oz (10%) Birth 5lb 14oz
21.5 inches (8%) Birth 18in
head 14.5 inches (2%)Birth 12.5 in


At Dr. Nygaard's office





Mad face after shots!


7 weeks and still loving his bouncy chair!







...more SMILES! Dax smiles more and more each day! He even gives us a laugh if we are lucky! He LOVES to smile at the octopus and the mirror on his activity gym too!


Smiles at Dad!















We think Dax is SO STRONG for 2 months.....the Dr. even agrees! He has been holding his head up for a while!


FIRST time in the BUMBO!







He LOVES to stand up!


SWEET sleeping boy...


I went to pick him up cause he was fussing....all the sudden he crashed...we laughed!



Being a baby is so tiring!

3 comments:

Kim P. said...

Love the pictures!!...Especially his mad face after his shots. Poor baby!!

JustLivingMYLife said...

wow, he is gettin big :) he is soooo precious!

Anonymous said...

he is strong..he is getting big..hes so cute