I had a lot of family in town. In fact, the Resse Family stayed at our house because my Mom and Dad already had a house full. Kara was in a soccer tournament, so they were busy with games and team stuff. I was able to make it to the Kayenta Arts Festival which is always a BLAST! I enjoy people watching mainly because the counter-culture of St. Geroge shows up!

One of Jason's 3 pictures!

Playing Hangman with Isaac

Enjoying Kara's soccer game with Breonna

Kara with her medals....she even scored a goal in the championship game! Her team took FIRST place in the tournament! YAHOO!
2 comments:
How Fun.....leave it to men to take pictures! ha I hear you m ay be comming out for the CF walk? That would be so much fun to see you guys! :)) Colby misses you!
Lauren! What's up? It's good to hear from ya. NICU huh? Fun stuff.
Post a Comment