Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday Fun!

We drove out to California on Christmas Day...so we arrived late around 10:30pm. We sure enjoyed our time out there! We saw a movie, ate at Sozo's twice, saw lights at the Oakland Temple, even went to Fenton's for ice cream(my first time)! We enjoyed hanging out with the family and getting to know Colby! Of course we played lots of Nertz...Brent and I are the champions... haha!


Snow on Christmas Eve! Tried to get a picture of the boys in the hot tub.


Driving into Kayenta Christmas morning!


Sushi @ Sozos


Jack, Lauren, and Jason at Sozo's


Oakland Temple lights


Ice Cream @ Fentons!


Fondue @ Kim and Steve's on New Year's Eve


Colby is SO big....what a cutie he is!

2 comments:

Jess said...

How fun! Hope you guys have a great new year! It would be nice if I could work some time so I could see you once in a while!

Brent and Jessica said...

We had a great time with you guys!!!